2017 Updated List and Map of Radiotherapy Facilities in the Philippines – A Public Service of ROJoson Medical Clinic
This map was shared to me by a radiotherapy friend – Dr. Henri Co.
The Linac of Philippine General Hospital and ManilaMed will be operational in April to June 2017 (according to a reliable source).
Additional note (17jul18):
The Medical City has had image guided radiation therapy (IGRT), stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS), stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT) and stereotactic radiotherapy (SRT) for about 3 years now.
In 2011, I posted a list of radiotherapy facilities in the Philippines in my website to assist Filipino patients on where to avail the radiotherapy in case they need one.
In 2013, I updated the list.
It is about time that I update the list in 2016 as there are quite a number of inquiries on where and how much.
I have a lot of online inquiries since 2011 ranging from where can we avail of the radiotherapy and how much will it cost. Honestly, I am not in the best position to answer the inquiries as I am not a radiation oncologist. I have no radiotherapy facility. I just wanted to help our Filipino cancer patients in need of radiotherapy – information on where to avail and the usual cost as much as I can (I posted one information in 2013 –https://rojosonmedicalclinic.wordpress.com/2012/06/16/cost-of-radiotherapy-linear-accelerator-san-juan-de-dios-hospital-fyi).
I will try to get the help of my radiation oncologists in updating the list of radiotherapy facilities for 2016 and in providing more information, particularly on the cost.
I wish also that the Philippine Radiation Oncology Society can come out with the needed information (as of March 21, 2016 – I visited its website – http://pros.org.ph – and I don’t see a list).
- Benavides Cancer Institute – Manila
- Chinese General Hospital and Medical Center, Manila
- Philippine General Hospital, Manila
- Jose R. Reyes Memorial Medical Center, Manila
- San Juan de Dios Hospital, Pasay City
- Cardinal Santos Medical Center, San Juan
- Gamma Knife Center, San Juan
- Lung Center of the Philippines, Quezon City
- Veterans’ Memorial Medical Center, Quezon City
- National Kidney and Transplant Institute, Quezon City
- Philippine Oncology Center Corporation formerly Marian Radiation Oncology Center, Fairview, Quezon City
- St. Luke’s Medical Center – Quezon City
- St. Luke’s Medical Center – Fort Bonifacio
- Makati Medical Center, Makati City
- Rizal Medical Center, Pasig City
- The Medical City, Ortigas Avenue, Pasig City
- Asian Hospital, Muntinlupa
- University of Perpetual Help Medical Center, Las Pinas City
- Baguio General Hospital and Medical Center, Baguio City
- Dagupan Doctors Radiation Oncology Center, Dagupan Doctors Villaflor Memorial Hospital, Dagupan City
- Dee Hwa Liong Medical Center, Mabalacat, Pampanga
- Mother Teresa of Calcutta, Pampanga (IGRT)
- U.P.H. – Dr. Jose G. Tamayo Medical Center, Binan, Laguna
- St. Frances Cabrini Medical Center, Sto. Tomas, Batangas
- Cebu Doctors’ Hospital, Cebu City
- Perpetual Succor Hospital, Cebu City
- Tan Kim Ching Cancer Center, Gullas Medical Center, Cebu City
- Western Visayas Medical Center, Iloilo City
- Davao Doctors’ Oncology Center, Davao City
- Zamboanga City Medical Center, Zamboanga City (Cobalt)
Brachytherapy facility only:
- Capitol Medical Center – Low Dose Rate System
- V.L. Makabali Memorial Medical Center, San Fernando City, Pampanga – High Dose Rate System
Soon to open: Tarlac and Bicol (according to Dr. Joie Canal – 16mar21)
SBRT – stereotactic body radiation therapy